Critical Asset Management
Based on the most modern concepts of Zero Trust architecture, we change the way organizations manage their Information Technology (IT), Operational Technology (OT) and Industrial Control System (ICS) critical assets. The Zero Trust concept assumes no trust in networks, devices or users, requiring constant, real-time authentication of network components, whether users, systems, equipment and devices.
In a modern environment that increasingly requires the integration of systems, equipment and connected devices, an attack on an OT network or ICS device can be initiated by an exploited vulnerability in an IT system. The centralized and integrated management of these critical assets mitigates the potential risk of a hacker attack.
Solution based on security best practices and compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 2016), the US Government’s IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act (2020) and the UK Government’s Code of Practice for Consumer IoT Security (2021).
Our Security Mindset
Key Security Vulnerabilities and Average Cost of Violations
- Users shall only access devices authorized by the administrator and without knowledge of credentials
Audit and Compliance
- Log, Keylogger and Video Audit, compliant with global regulations
Secure and Reverse Tunnel
- Access to devices, systems and equipment shall occur through a secure tunnel, automatically, without user management.
- Reverse access tunnel when firewall restrictions apply, reducing operational costs.
- No system, equipment or device shall be accessible anonymously and outside the Platform.
- Secure software updates
- Protection against equipment theft
- Passwordless authentication to the Platform, with non-repudiation guarantee
Secure Data Collection and Storage
- Secure data collection and storage from devices
- Automatic Deployment.
- Remote provisioning of new devices.
- Easy, contactless record.
No Default Passwords
- IoT device uses private key for authentication instead of passwords (suitable for new UK legislation on IoT devices)
Main Advantages of the Solution
Safe Operational Management
1 Users may be authorized to access one or more Platforms through the same ID.
2 Each entity shall have its Platform and its hubs.
3 A user may be authorized to access other Platform(s) from their main Platform.
4 Each entity shall manage its IT, OT and ICS critical assets.
Best Security and Compliance Practices key regulations
Best security practices are based on international standards for data protection and privacy (such as GDPR and LGPD), which guarantees organizations and governments the prevention of fines and a competitive advantage in the market.
- 1. Privacy by Design Concept.
- 2. Non-repudiation and user authenticity guarantee.
- 3. Authentication without the use of Password.
- 4. Identity management and access control, according to best security practices.
- 5. Not having default passwords on IoT devices.
- 6. Ensuring that all access between the user and devices occurs through secure means.
- 7. Secure software update.
- 8. Access to all critical assets through the Platform and with audit.